Wednesday 12 December 2012

How much does it cost to add a line to an individual plan for verizon wireless?

I want to add a line to my sister's individual basic plan. Someone told me it costs $10 to add a new line, someone else told me it costs $20 for the first line added and $10 for the the next lines added.

Also, the website offers free phones. Will I still qualify to get them for free? Someone told me that it's only free for the first line and that all the next lines added aren't free.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.